High Quality Work & Excellent Customer Service Every Time
PaintPro is Austin’s premier painting company. With a strong reputation built on quality work and customer service, we take care of every single one of our customers. So don’t worry about your upcoming painting project, be happy you chose PaintPro.
PaintPro Painting Company
Experienced Residential & Commercial Painters
We have a proven track record with our customers of always doing what we say and completing every job to their satisfaction.
Our Austin, TX based team is experienced in painting stucco, brick, wood & vinyl siding, cedar shingles, wood trim and doors as well as staining decks, siding and refinishing front doors. We also complete carpentry repairs including replacing rotten trim and siding.
Whether you need residential or commercial painting services, our team of respectful, professional, and experienced painters has you covered ensuring you get the paint job you expect.
Get started today with a detailed, thorough, customized estimate presented to you in person. We will discuss all of your options and answer any questions to get you exactly the paint job you need, backed by a written two-year warranty.
Knowledgeable, Professional and Excellent Quality of Service!
“Bobby and his entire team were knowledgeable, professional and provided an exceptionally high level of quality work backed with great communication. Highly recommend hiring PaintPro!”
– Michael A.
Schedule an Estimate
The Estimate Process
- In order to be sure we deliver what you need and want we must set up a time for a walk through so we can prepare an accurate estimate that meets your needs.
- We schedule estimates for 1 1/2 hour blocks and only need you for the first 15-20 minutes and the last 15 minutes.
- For the first 15 minutes, we want to sit down with you and get to know what you’re looking for – warranty, colors, etc. Most importantly we would like to get a quick walk around the home to look at the areas to be painted and possibly offer a couple of different options for you.
- We then spend 30-45 minutes ourselves walking around the house getting measurements and writing up the estimate.
- For the last 15 minutes we will come back inside and sit down with you to go through the estimate together and make sure we have covered everything you were looking for and answer any questions you might have.