Professional & Experienced Exterior Residential Painters
An excellent paint job means pristine lines and a durable finish to protect against the elements attacking the integrity of your home. Our exterior house painting will be sure to impress and we back it up with a two year warranty.
Austin’s Choice for Exterior Painting Services
We are thorough, fast, and pay attention to detail. Only professional, experienced residential painters will be working on your home to ensure that we deliver on our quality commitment. We never cut corners, and we guarantee all of our work.
Repainting the exterior of your home adds class and curb appeal. Homes with old exterior paint are exposed to the elements and have less appeal (especially to buyers) so if you see peels and cracks it’s time to call PaintPro! Whether you have siding, stucco, or just need the trim touched up, our experienced painters will get the job done. Not sure what color to choose? We can help! For more information on painting the exterior of your home, call us today or set up an appointment for a quote via our appointment calendar.
Exterior Painting Services:
- Pressure washing – Cleans surface grime, chalk build up, dirt and mold. Most effective when used in combination with solvents.
- Apply cleaners – Emulsifies dirt, mold and mildew for easy removal.
- Total paint removal – Thermal and paint shavers for total paint removal.
- Scraping/sanding – Scraping loose paint followed by feather sanding to level the surface.
- Wire brushing – Wire brushing to remove flaky solid stains
- Carpentry – Replacing rotten and defective siding and trim.
- Securing loose siding – Fastening with nails and screws.
- Caulking – Seals windows and doors from water, insects and exterior elements
- Exterior paint application – Spray, brush and roll techniques.
Our Exterior House Painting Process
Picking the right color to fit your home can be a tricky process. We provide a full catalog of colors for you to pick from so you can find color combinations that work the best. After a color has been chosen, we agree on an expected start date and place you in our scheduling system.
- To start, we typically pressure wash the exterior of your home. We then wait a couple days for it to dry before doing additional preparation like caulking, scraping, sanding, etc. After all the prep work has been completed, we protect your windows, doors, light fixtures, etc. with plastic and tape. Decks and ground level surfaces get covered with drop clothes.
- It’s time to paint! Our exterior painters apply the paint with a sprayer to completely saturate the surface. For especially porous substrates such as cedar, surfaces get back rolled and brushed so the paint gets pushed into the wood fibers. Windows, trim and sometimes doors are painted by hand after the siding is completed. If you so choose, we can apply the paint without the use of spraying equipment.
- Clean up at the end of each day. Upon completion of the project we walk around the outside to check for touch-ups and ensure you are satisfied.
FAQs from our customers
- Who will be doing the work?
Answer: Job site operations are facilitated by PaintPro owner, Bobby Ross. The crew members are experienced professionals trained on the best application techniques for exterior painting.
- What do we need to do before you start?
Answer: Upon accepting a quote you will need to select paint colors before scheduling a start date for your project.
- How long will it take to paint my house?
Answer: Every job varies but at the time of your estimate we will walk you through the process and give you a detailed timeline to complete your Austin exterior painting project.
- What types of things can you paint?
Answer: We work in all types of locations on all types of exteriors. Some typical exteriors we paint include:
- Full exterior painting of wood siding, stucco, and all types of composite siding
- Sheds, barns, garages, and guest houses
- Decks and fences of all sizes
- Pergolas and patio covers
- Doors and shutters
“I cannot say enough good things about PaintPro, Bobby Ross and the team that painted my home. I heard about them from a coworker who was very pleased with the job they did for her. Bobby came out to inspect what needed to be done, and provided a written proposal with prices and options well delineated. He offered to provide a color consultation free of charge. He was supportive, patient and not pushy, while I negotiated my HOAs process for approving the project. His team, led by Juana, was extremely thorough in getting all cracks caulked and all wood damage repaired as part of the prep work. The paint job looks excellent! They were always on time, neat, respectful, careful of my landscaping, etc. After completing the job, they went on a complete walk through with me to make sure I was absolutely satisfied. I am a person who doesn’t usually take the time to write a review but this was an exceptional experience, probably the least stressful event of my holiday season!!!”
“Couldn’t be more impressed. Bobby and his team were professional, thorough and did an exceptional exterior paint job on my condo and the rest of the units in the community. Would highly recommend.”
“I highly recommend Bobby Ross and his company to do an incredible job on your home! They painted the entire exterior and interior of our home — including all cabinetry. They did an amazing job and didn’t leave until they made sure we were completely satisfied. I’ve never worked with a company so focused on customer service.”