Comprehensive Interior Painting Services
PaintPro is a premier Austin painting company with a strong reputation for quality and customer service built by taking care of every single one of our customers. So don’t worry about your painting project, be happy you chose PaintPro.
Courteous Painters That Pay Attention to Detail
Your home is a place to relax, entertain and express your creativity. Interior painting is one of the best ways to spruce up your home and can be done without having to paint it all at one time. We’re happy to help with changing the color of the walls in a couple of rooms or repainting the entire home including walls, ceilings, trim, doors and closets or anything in between!
Our interior painters know each time they enter a room certain procedures must be followed in order to achieve professional consistent results every time. At PaintPro, we never compromise on quality and following through with the “little details” is what sets us apart. Lets us know how we can help, and we’ll work up a customized estimate for your painting needs. For more information on interior painting, call us today!
Interior painting services:
- Walls and ceilings
- Trim work including doors, windows, baseboards, and crown molding
- Cabinet staining, painting and finishing
- Drywall repair
- Wallpaper removal
Our Interior Painting Process
- Organize supplies so they’re out of high traffic areas.
- Preparation including sanding walls, drywall repair, caulking or applying primer.
- Apply first coat of paint
- Check for and repair drywall imperfections such as holes, nail pops or tape seams.
- Apply the final coat of paint to the walls.
- Check for touch-ups, remove tape, replace outlet covers and fixtures.
- Clean the work area!
FAQ’s from our customers
- How do we decide on colors?
Answer: Picking the right color to fit your home can be a tricky process. We can provide a fan deck to aid in color section so you find color combinations that work the best. We also recommend you browse online for colors and combinations from painting manufacturers such as Sherwin-Williams or on social media sites such as Pinterest.
- Who will be doing the work?
Answer: PaintPro owner Bobby Ross will be on the job site or facilitating operations with the work crew. The crew members are experienced professionals and trained on the best application techniques for interior painting.
- What do we need to do before you start?
Answer: We ask that all items be removed from the walls and most furniture be placed in the middle of the room. We also ask for homeowners to leave in nails where pictures will be replaced so we do not patch the holes.
- How long will the painting take?
Answer: If the painting project is longer than one day of work we will provide you with a schedule as to what rooms will be completed each day. You will also be supplied with an expected completion date for your job.