PaintPro is a reputable, trustworthy, and all round great company dedicated to giving you the very best value for your painting dollar. We provide this warranty to show you we’re willing to stand behind our work.
2-Year Residential Workmanship and Labor Warranty
This warranty is against peeling, chipping, or blistering of the newly applied paint or stain which is the result of poor workmanship.
Limited to the original contract value, it only covers the labor and materials of the work PaintPro completes. Valid on projects using Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint®, Duration®, Emerald™ or equivalent quality professional grade coverings. No discounts or coupons may be applied to warranty work.
- Claims may be made year round but only those before September 1st will be addressed the same calendar year. Requests after September 1st may be handled the next exterior season.
- Property inspections will be conducted during the exterior season defined by PaintPro that year.
- Provide a copy of the original signed contract
- Contact within warranty period as SOON as defect is known
- Show proof contract was paid in full
- Make property available to Contractor and subcontractors to perform the work
- Warranty requests only accepted from the homeowner(s). No renter can make a claim.
WARRANTY WORK PERFORMED
- Prep failed area to level stated in contract
- Repair peeling, chipping, blistering paint ONLY in the area of failure. (Paint sheen and color may not be an exact match due to fading.)
- Repair failed painted area at no labor, overhead, or materials cost to customer.
- Work will be completed during the exterior paint season as determined by PaintPro, but no later than September 30.
- Painting where client supplies paint or materials or requires PaintPro to use products other than those professionally recommended by PaintPro.
- Painting where the client performs any part of labor
- Failed painted or stained areas due to previous coating failure, water damage, moisture damage, or ground contact damage
- Brush marks, roller texture, fading, chalking, bleed-through from knots, rust stains or tannin bleed
- Horizontal surfaces on exteriors including but not limited to decks, railings, stairs, and porch floors.
- Chipped or cracked paint due to abuse or “wear and tear”
- Acts of God including but not limited to hail, fire, storms, and floods.
- Vandalism or collision
- Areas homeowner has damaged the paint or stain
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, or other damage resulted from the use of chemicals/cleaning agents, exposure to harmful solids/liquids or gases
- Cracks, nail pops, or imperfections in siding or trim
- Cracking, fading, peeling, or missing caulk
- 1 coat paint or stain applications that are requested by original client and against product manufacturer specifications
- Areas subject to standing water, areas of high moisture, extreme weather conditions, or conditions outside product manufacturer specifications
- Issues that come from home maintenance, faulty workmanship of other contractors, or manufacturer claim or lawsuit.
- Manufacturer defects with material supplied by the contractor
- Expenses of additional contractors or service
- Projects using paint of quality less than Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint or its professional grade equivalent
- Where damage was exacerbated homeowner neglect or failure to contact PaintPro once a problem was found. (Translation: Just call us as SOON as you see a problem.)
This limited warranty is the only express warranty made by the contractor and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. This warranty covers only those services provided by the contractor to the original purchaser named on the front of the original contract. In no event shall the contractor be liable for incidental or consequential damages or damages in excess of the original contract price. This warranty may not be altered or extended for any purpose unless done so in writing in a document executed by all parties to this contract.
This warranty offers you only specific legal rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
For all warranty requests, contact PaintPro to schedule an inspection of your property. All claims must be conducted in writing to PaintPro through e-mail or letter with: Job Number, Full Name, Address, and Contact Information.